Mental Health Matters Website
Portfolio > Web Development
Client: Mental Health Matters
Project type: Web Development
Content Management System: WordPress
Our input: Design and Build
4pt worked with Mental Health Matters to renew the organisation’s website. The website was built in WordPress to allow for in-house content management with the aim of empowering the organisation to be able to control its own web presence.
After analysis of how Mental Health Matters’ service users access the website, the decision was taken to create a fully responsive website which is optimised for smart phones, tablets and desktop/laptop computers. The result is a finely crafted website that optimises the way it displays depending on the device on which it is being viewed.
- Fully responsive for display on mobile devices and computers
- Bespoke service locator tool and results pages
- Integration with existing live chat portal
- Custom-built management of job vacancies
- Extensive catalogue of MHM service types and locations
- Service user case studies
- Meet the team image gallery
- Live Twitter feed